Create professional looking quotes/proposals in minutes.
First impressions are important; they can make or break deals and relationships. The quicker you can get that quote into your customers hands the better chance you have of winning their business.
If you’re looking for a fast, efficient and economical way of creating quotes, proposals, orders and invoices then you won’t be disappointed with QuoteWerks.
QuoteWerks is sales quoting software that will save you time and money when quoting, selling, ordering, and purchasing products and services. QuoteWerks will help increase your quoting productivity by enabling you to create detailed quotes with speed and efficiency.
QuoteWerks Integrates seamlessly with existing contact management software such as ACT!, GoldMine, Maximiser, MS Dynamics CRM and Outlook eliminating the need to re-type customer information that you already have in your preferred contact manager. If you do not currently use one of these contact managers, QuoteWerks has its own contact database that can be used.
QuoteWerks also links to accounting software such as QuickBooks and Peachtree, which eliminates the need to re-type the sale in your accounting software.
Key Features of QuoteWerks:
- Share Quotes Between Offices – QuoteWerks can synchronize quotes between different locations.
- Create Quotes, Invoices, and Purchase Orders – from start to finish and let QuoteWerks handles it all.
- E-Mail Your Quotes– QuoteWerks integrated e-mail client allows e-mailing of quotes directly from within QuoteWerks. Therefore eliminating the need to save as a file, and attach it to an e-mailing software.
- Configure Your Products – QuoteWerks presents a list of products to choose from in a step by step format. The list of products displayed at each step are based on previous selection made by the user.
- Bundle Your Products – Add groups of products to your quote with a single click.
- Find Products Quickly – Search for your products, or organize them in folders.
- Create Sales Reports – Free built in visual reporting tool allows creation of outstanding quotes reports, commission reports, sales closure reports and more.
- Define Pricing Strategies – The ability to price your products and services in many ways (customer price levels, markup from cost, discount, fixed, price matrix and more).
- International Features – Handle products in the currency they have been purchased in and be able to produce quotes, orders and invoices in multi-currency format.
- Link to Contact Managers – Works with GoldMine, ACT! and MS CRM leveraging existing contact managers you are already familiar with.
- Link to Product Databases – Import from spreadsheets/text files or manually enter products into product and services databases.
- Know Your Profit Margin – With QuoteWerks’ extensive pricing features you are able to understand your profit margin on all products/services you sell.
- Customize Quote Layouts – Use QuoteWerks visual report designer to format the layout of your quotes.
- Document Automation – Supports integrated cover sheets and spec sheets. Also having integrated spell check eliminates grammar and spelling mistakes. Reports and documents can be pasted into Microsoft Word.
- Get the Best Prices – The price comparison worksheet compares prices between your vendors ensuring that you receive the best price.
- Required Items Support – Never forget to include an item again.
- Track Custom Information – Customizable fields and columns to accommodate your companies’ unique product and quoting needs.
- Security Features – Define who can see your quotes, and which menus that are available to each user.
- See Product Price History – Have the ability to view purchase history of customers such as products and prices.
- Track Revisions: QuoteWerks auto numbering allows tracking of revised quotes and the ability to view history of all revisions.
|QuoteWerks in Detail